Dashboard | +Follow
arbie de' lynn♥
#MyAugustWish
Thursday, 2 August 2012 • 00:58 • 0 comments

Holla everybaadeh! Hey, its already august! Time flies so fast till we didnt felt it moving. My holiday is only around 3-4 weeks more. Staying here at home is really2 enjoy super duper bored! haha. I guess u cant imagine how depressed i am these days. Im really having pissed off last two nights and now, i felt so emberrassed *tutup muka, masuk dalam poket* when i woke up this morning. Ooh, luckily, i had change my name on fb and my profile pict last night, so that her friends didnt recognize me. hewhew.

Facing your enemy? Have you ever been in this situation? Rise up your hand please. *me!* haha.. Ok last night was totally a chaos you know. Well, luckily her friends come out and trying to calm the situation. You see, *smpi bagagar bh jari saya menaip!* haha. Problems comes after problems. My love story is very very complicated. I just hope that i will end this up with the right guy.  *finger cross* I have no regrets on what had happen, instead, i had to learn the lesson behind all this. First and foremost, NEVER DATE WITH A WRONG GUY.  Reserve your love with the one who earned and deserve it, otherwise you will end up with crying.

Young ladies out there, you deserve to smile. I do admit it, we, ladies sometimes arent meant to be understood. We are meant to be tolerated. Up until now, i still dont understand how can the love make us blind. Argh! Ok, this things is totally drive me to insane!  A fake smile doesnt work on me. Any advices from my friends doesnt fit on me. I just a girl who trying to find a place in this world that somebody will accept me, flaws and all. Now, i keep on praying and praying and praying so that at least i can fell more calm with Him by my side.

"Lord, calm the storm in me" I tweet it just now on twitter. I just want to cry but i coudnt. I just want a hug but i didnt get one. Lord, i dont know how to solve this conflict. Maybe my past was a little messy but i just hope that my future is totally spotless. I can say that i will leave all those bullshit in past, but i guess i was totally wrong, my past keep on haunting me till today. Yes, even with my new boyfie.

The relationship stuff is a bit too much for me. I wish that now i can shop, be friend and live comfortably as every single ladies in this world. Perhaps someday...i can make it true.

Dont take it too seriously, okay? Smile young ladies and the world will be yours. Do not let the past influence decisions that will affect you in the future. Some theres some bitches talk bad things about you, endure it. Because in order to be great, you have to be willing to be mocked,hated and misunderstood. Stay strong and never give up! What people think of you is none of your bussiness darling, if they start the drama, they will deserve the karma. Believe that eveerything happened for a reason.

Chayoo2 alin! You have to move on ! :)


Seriously, i need to take a break from this thingy. I should stop chasing whats now, and start thinking whats next. Looking forward to meet my dollss next friday! *finger cross, harap2 dapat jalan* huhu..

Woah, at least now i can improve my english! haha.. God has His own way, dont u see? Last few days, i desperately want to improve my english.


 Last but least,  #MyAugustWish to get rid of all the negative in my life and the people that cause it. August, please be good to me ♥ Oo, wait. My August doesnt started very well. T.T

Bye Comments Pictures

What goes around, comes around.
Dont judge me if you dont know the truth.
I dont like games and i am not a player.
Deaf to the bullshit.


Till next.
Precious, xoxox.





xoxo, arbie lynn..



You-cant-be-me!

Dolls Comments Pictures
" Desperately need a time to figure out who i am, who i want to be and where i want to go.

« Entries.
« Webmistress.
« She.

Back to December all the time..



Credits

Animated Pictures Comments Pictures
"
Fully Edited : arbie lynn