Someone like you.
Monday, 6 August 2012 • 12:11 • 0 comments
"Never mind i'll find someone like you..."-Adele.
"I am not Adele and i have the rights to decide whether to find or not someone like you." -Arbie Lynn
#Case 1 :
"Someone like you is someone who's standing in the eyes of the world. I'll find someone like you.."
Yesterday was a blast! Dato' Lee Chong Wei however lose his game to Lin Dan from China with only 2 diff score. Murray may be Britain’s only decent tennis player, but even he cannot know the burden of carrying a nation’s entire sporting aspiration. Lee Chong Wei does. In fact, he may be Malaysia’s only genuinely world-class athlete, with all the crushing expectation that entails.
"All Lee Chong Wei wanted was to hear the Negaraku song to played and all Lin Dan wanted was the Gold medal"
"Lee Chong Wei is such a great guy, but Lin Dan is a bit arrogant. Skills win you medals, but attitude wins hearts."
With or without gold Dato', you still our hero. Our pride! Theres no need explaination to us, we know that you have already done your best. The moment you tweeted "Im sorry" on twitter is really a heartbreaking moment. Why? Not because we lost the game but because of our hero has tears streaming down his face! Dont be sad DLCW, you may not get that ONE GOLD, but you already win a billions people's heart in this world.
One word for you Dato' Lee Chong Wei.
#RESPECT
P/s : Lin Dan's married to ex-badminton champ Xie Xingfang.
Chong Wei to wed
our ex-champ Mew Choo. Are their kids will resume their dad's rivalry?
Who knows right? :)
#Case 2:
"If i can turn back the time and if onlyi can correct my mistake, i'll do it. I'll never find someone like you."
Have you ever dealing with a bastard playboy? Never? Now i tell you to not to involve in any PLAYBOY. You are nothing but just a disaster in my life. I just want to live as everyone does with their own partner! Why must me is on your list? I may be naive and easy to be approach by people surround me, but it is very shocked to know that you are that kind of person who easily change your woman like you change your clothes. I do admit it, you had it all. Full package. Handsome, tall, rich, have career, but theres one thing that spoil you the most, your ATTITUDE. Since i am not that type of girl that easily insulting others, i am praying for best but not for you, for the girls out there.
Girls aren't toys. You can't just drop them when you get bored. Know that.
And yes, you've damaged me. But don't forget that you've made me stronger than I was before. Why you just get married and get a life? It is really non-appropriate if the public knows who you really are. I wish i could be like you. You know, the way you dont care.You might ruined my past and screwed up my present. But there's no way for you to touch my future.
After all, one thing is for very sure. You never touch my heart. I am just sick dealing with you.
Some people come in your life as blessings, and others come in your life as lessons.I'll take you as my GREATEST lesson in my life. Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is me & my attitude depends on you. You pissed me off and you dont deserve a place in my life. Thank you.
One word for you:
#GetLost!
ASK IF WE'D NEVER MEET AGAIN, I'LL SAY YES TO IT.
#Case 3:
" Never mind i'll find someone like you, i wish nothing but the best for you... Dont forget me. I'll find someone like you but please not someone like me, i dont deserve it."
Being in relationship with you is the greatest thing that i ever experience in my life, take note.
But, relationship built on lies will never last, i started it all and i must end it up. If some day we are really meant for each other, we'll meet again. Perhaps this time, i want a new fresh start without any lies. Perhaps. I dont expecting you to appologize me, just so you know this is the tougher desicion i ever made in life which is to let a great guy like you to go. I may be strong enough to move on, but bear in mind, you'll always have a place here, in my heart. Go find a girl suit for you, for sure it is not me.
If i say i dont miss you, i am totally a LIAR. Every times my phone vibrates, first person that come to my mind is YOU. (tapi angkol Celcom pla rajin msg saya skg==".) I just want to know hows your life and study there but knowing that theres nothing between us is really heartbreaking. I miss you like crazy!
It is better to be misunderstood, than telling you the truth that you cant really imagine. I wish i were you so that i can bear that pain. I just dont want you to get hurt. Sumore, i know, each day passing by, u're getting tired of me, no late night conversation and etc, im sorry for that. I cant keep my promise, i cant hold you in my arms forever, i cant care for you no more, i cant give commitment in our relationship, i am sorry. I really want to stay, but i cant. This is better, i'll give you space to find someone not like me, you are not adele, remember?
One word for you:
#MoveOn
P/s: I may not always be with you all the times, but knowing that you are matured enough to handle relationship thingy, i believe you can go through it. I love you and i always do.
I'm sorry.
#Case 4:
"Someone like you must be strong enough to bear the pain."
The stuff you heard about me might be true. Then again, it could be as fake as the bitch who told you. But if you don even know the story dont talk behind me.Ask me if you really want to know the truth.
My mistake is already became my lessons, and now im moving on.
Last but not least................
I talk to much this time?
Another way to express feeling.
Thank you blog!
Till next entry.
Precious and blessings!
xoxo, arbie lynn..
You-cant-be-me!

" Desperately need a time to figure out who i am, who i want to be and where i want to go.
«
«
«
Back to December all the time..
Credits

"
Fully Edited : arbie lynn






















