Status?
Wednesday, 30 January 2013 • 07:29 • 0 comments
Today is 30 January 2013. Before i proceed, may i remind you, i am not as other blogger that can write an interesting story to the eye that read, so the whole entry, i mix it with some BI and BM, or as rojak.
So, today's topic is, "Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is." (LOL, the way its written quite skema right? Macam jawab exam. haha.)
Who cares if im single or taken? Nobody. haha. So the life i have now is what i dreamt before. Not exactly what i want it to be but yes, far away from all those drama, envy, sorrow, depressed. Yes, im free! You might as well know who was my ex before. No, its not his fault afterall, i just let him be happy with the one he love now.
So, the life i have now is no string attached to anybody. I will text that person back, IF i want. I will pick up the phone IF i have the mood to talk. I will reply your chat IF im free enough. And you know what im happy the most with the life i have now? No need to wait for the goodnight/goodmorning wishes. Because fyi, i was expecting the goodnight and goodmorning wishes everytime i woke up in the morning. Do you get what i mean? So, the person im texting must sleep after i sleep and wake up before im up. hewhew. (kemanjaan yang teramat? )
And next is, the good thing with the life i have now, i have no worries to dress up as prettiest as i can be. (AS IF) Ahha! And dont lie to me, ladies out there. I've experience it, no matter how many times the guy will say "I like and accept you no matter what." , you still want to be the prettiest in his eyes, right? Im lying if i say i dont.
Lonely? I have so many friends to love. As for now, i dont feel the loneliness. I dont why but this is exactly what i need now. I need space and i need time to enjoy my youth time. If you are one of my fb friend, you can see how am i really enjoying my life now. Especially with Sacus.
Before i end this entry, i want just want to share a story..
Cast: Zera and Tony
Camera: Me.
I am an ordinary girl. I am way too far from Perfection. Like everybody does, i too want to be loved by somebody else and wanting to love somebody.
I wonder if there's somebody else out there will love and accept me as i am. I believe in Destiny. Where are you my Mr. right?
The past creates memories. The memories cause love. And the love? Kills me.
You will heal me, dont you?
Is that you, Mr right?
I guess, its not.
I dream of a companion in my upside down of life. Give time to time until the day you come ..
To lift me up and boost me as to face the world..
To wipe away all the tears, to laugh with you, to cry together..
To hold me forever...
To love me more each and everyday..
And promise me to never ever let me go..
You and Me, only you and me until our last days...
THE END
Just in case if you assume that i am single/ Then, you are wrong. (I did not mention kan?) I am just in a very long distance relationship with my future husband. Understand the storyline.
Blessings!
xoxo, arbie lynn..
You-cant-be-me!

" Desperately need a time to figure out who i am, who i want to be and where i want to go.
«
«
«
Back to December all the time..
Credits

"
Fully Edited : arbie lynn















