10 years ahead,i will be...
Thursday, 31 January 2013 • 07:47 • 0 comments
Hello again bloggers! Before i proceed this entry, a birthday shoutout to Stallone or we called him as Kiokie! And what you read and see in facebook, is not true. I dont know what happened after we came back from the visit at KM last weekeend, rumours about me and Kiokie in a relationship became a hot story between us, the Sacus's member. Well, just ignore em if you see it somewhere in facebook.
So, today's topic is what would i be in 10 years. I cant predict what will happen to me in the future but at the age of 30 years old, i want to picture myself happily ever after with having a stable life, a permenant job, married to a loving and caring husband, own a car(or maybe two, or three? :P), own a house accomodate with the large family i intend to have someday. And im thinking of travelling to many places in the world but i dont really think i can make it come true. We need money. Right., money.
I dont really expect myself to be famous and known by everybody. I just want a simple life where i can be myself, comfortable with people and enviroment around me. As you know, the course im taking now, is major in Biology. Everybody is thinking that im gonna be a scientist. Well, if that so, i can never reject the oppurnity, right?
You know what, iiiiiiiiiiiiiii like teaching. I dont know when i realize this but yes, that is true. I feel great after teaching people so, i decided to be a lecturer major in Biology. I think this is the influence from my Biology's lecturer in matriculation. I really adore her, Madam K. However, the future is not us to see, so just follow the flow. For sure, i believe God has its own way to make me a successful women in future. Amen!
And the consequences is, if i succeeded to become a lecturer, it would be UMS or UiTM as place that i work. Im staying around KK and it is easier for me to come if there's any reunion party right? haha.
I think that is all for today. O
So, this is SACUS. Sabah Adventist College and University students Association. And, if you are SDA and around KK, you are welcome to join us! :)
After hiking dari awal pagi sampai tengah hari. =___="
So this is the birthday boy! Happy birthday you!!
Thats all from me.
Blessings!
xoxo, arbie lynn..
You-cant-be-me!

" Desperately need a time to figure out who i am, who i want to be and where i want to go.
«
«
«
Back to December all the time..
Credits

"
Fully Edited : arbie lynn




