Dashboard | +Follow
arbie de' lynn♥
Back from hiatus yo.
Friday, 20 February 2015 • 10:01 • 0 comments

My last entry was a year plus ago. (2013!) *tiup habuk* I actually been writing in my mini blog which is in my phone or to be exact it is an apps; Dayre, but today im feeling like to post an entry in my blog. So how's my life so far huh?

It has been a wonderful love relationship journey with my ex-foster brother, which is now my boyfriend and my fiancee-to-be. It's like who would have guess it, right? If i turn back the time when i was in form 2 with neils standing in front of me, i dont even know that i would ended up with him in any possible ways. (And if you are reading this my dear, it is not because of you a fugly back then, okay.) (Neils really have some issues with this lel) It's just because of the gaps perhaps? He was my senior and in relationship with other girl. But the most funny thing above all is that, i cannot even hide a thing from him because we shared EVERYTHING. During his study in Russia, both of us actually will find each other when we have a problem with our own exes. So again, who would have guess? I prayed so hard to God so that He can give a sign to lead me to my so called soulmate (ugh dont you even dare to ask me, i had a pretty messed up miserable most complicated love relationship with my exes.) but i dont even knew that its just in front of my eyes!

I remember in high school when our teachers not allowed us to find couple for time being and just focus with study. All we can think is to rebel because we think that we have the right to do so, we have the right to like or to love someone else. For me, it is not wrong if you want to assume so, but just remember you are not going anywhere if your result in high school is not as your expectation only because of those unworthy distraction. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. Every steps you make, you need to think it for your own sake in future. And guess what? When the time is right, the teachers will ask you "Bila mau kawen? Kawen la cepat-cepat. Tunang la at least. Nanti dikebas orang."  That time you will look back how irony is that the same person that scolded you years ago because of your stubbornness now asking you to get married as fast you can because they feel you are ready to move on to the next stage. Shoutout to high school student out there, you need to think for your own goodness sake in future bacause i tell you, the regret feeling is very painful.

"Place that make us both possible." - Neils
Well, atm i just got another week to start my final semester in UiTM. And im gonna finish my study in this 5 months time! I would be lying if i say i dont excited at all. I just cant wait to see another chapter of my life. With God's will, i will graduate in November and pursue my study in master this year! I maybe not a fresh graduate from foreign university and big possibility i would not proceed my master in oversea even  if i have chance to do so (yo i dont want to keep some distance with neils again haha). My aim is i want to be a lecturer or any goverment workers that work on office time because of i realize that being a future wife to a doctor is not an easy task. I still dont want to be call as a degree holder that works as a housewife. (Perhaps yes in older years but for now i dont plan to do so.)

That is all my life update for now. You can say that i have a boring life but who cares, i love my lifeeeeeeeee so much. My parents will be going for a so called honeymoon trip to Bali tomorrow. I pray that they will have a safe flight go and return and most important is have ultimate fun, mum and dad. You both deserve a break from us. *wink*

I love myself. I love God. I love Neils Isaac. I love my family. I love his family. I love my friends. Happy sabbath and have wonderful day ahead!

Greetings from me and sinta ku.


xoxo, arbie lynn..



You-cant-be-me!

Dolls Comments Pictures
" Desperately need a time to figure out who i am, who i want to be and where i want to go.

« Entries.
« Webmistress.
« She.

Back to December all the time..



Credits

Animated Pictures Comments Pictures
"
Fully Edited : arbie lynn